Modern Farmhouse aesthetic is a mix of rustic elements with refined furnishings. This updated vibe embraces warmth, simplicity, and natural textures. This unique design style introduces accessories that are organic, irregular, or slightly imperfect to add personality and charm. It takes its connection to nature having raw wood elements and greenery.
The design embraces the comfortable, relaxed farmhouse style and adds modern touches such as smooth lines, glossy accents, and neutral color palettes. It is less rustic, more sophisticated, and uses fresh colors and smooth wood finishes.
- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Modern Traditional Interior Design Style is a timeless classic design that exemplifies elegance and comfort. This style reflects an updated aesthetic of traditional home design with a mix of inspired modern design elements.
- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Modern French Country Interior Design Style is inspired by the French countryside of Provence – the essence of refined elegance. This design blends traditional elements and rustic aesthetic, while still feeling clean, intentional, and warm - bringing a welcoming lived-in feel.
- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Modern Farmhouse Interior Design Style combines the sleek clean lines of contemporary design with cozy primitive elements to create a uniquely fresh take on farmhouse design.
- - EXPLORE MORE DESIGN STYLES -Contemporary Interior Design Style is all about minimalistic elements highlighting neutral color palettes of grays, beiges, and shades of white. Sleek, thoughtful, hidden details emphasize an edited aesthetic.
- - EXPLORE MORE DESIGN STYLES -Transitional Interior Design Style blends traditional furnishings mixed with modern elements to create a sophisticated, elegant look. The hallmarks of transitional style include a neutral color palette, organic textures, minimal artwork, and accessories.