- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Mid-Century Modern Interior Design Style embraces juxtaposing sleek lines, graphic design, muted tones, a fusion of organic and manmade materials, geometric shapes, vibrant colors, and integrating indoor and outdoor motifs. Inspired by a modern, organic way of living with a strong connection to nature.
- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Modern French Country Interior Design Style is inspired by the French countryside of Provence – the essence of refined elegance. This design blends traditional elements and rustic aesthetic, while still feeling clean, intentional, and warm - bringing a welcoming lived-in feel.
- - MORE DESIGN STYLES -Modern Farmhouse Interior Design Style combines the sleek clean lines of contemporary design with cozy primitive elements to create a uniquely fresh take on farmhouse design.
- - EXPLORE MORE DESIGN STYLES -Contemporary Interior Design Style is all about minimalistic elements highlighting neutral color palettes of grays, beiges, and shades of white. Sleek, thoughtful, hidden details emphasize an edited aesthetic.
- - EXPLORE MORE DESIGN STYLES -Transitional Interior Design Style blends traditional furnishings mixed with modern elements to create a sophisticated, elegant look. The hallmarks of transitional style include a neutral color palette, organic textures, minimal artwork, and accessories.